Is your logo better than your competitor? As you probably already know, your logo is extremely symbolic of your business. For instance, your logo can give viewers an idea of what type of business you are, what you do, if you are expensive or affordable. In addition to this, people who view your logo can also draw other information from it.
A lot of times, people will draw their own thoughts about your business through your logo design. This could be good or it could be bad. For example, people could think that you are unprofessional because of the font that you used or because you used some kind of shape like a lightening bolt.
Logo vs. Logo
You may be wondering how it is possible for one logo to be better than another one. But, it truly is possible for a logo to be better than another logo. This is because one logo may be more professional, meaningful, and symbolic than the other logo. If you have a logo for your daycare center, then you need to make sure that your logo sends out the right message. For a good logo for your daycare center, you would want things like this:
- A logo that represents your daycare center.
- You may want to give it a touch that will appeal to kids, but do not take away from your credibility or professionalism. Think about your target audience.
- Keep your logo professional.
- Make sure that your logo gives out a positive message about your daycare center.
- Is my logo better than my competitors?
- Be consistent as much as possible, use your logo in everything you can!
You will want to avoid:
- Making your logo too childish because this will cause adults to think that you lack professionalism.
- You will want to watch how you present your logo. Everything about your logo will send a message, so make sure it is a positive one. This means that you should consider your font, colors, and shapes.
The Better Logo
If you want to have your logo better, then you must consider what kind of message you are sending. When you create a logo, think of what message you are sending versus what kind of message you should be sending. If you are a professional business that is trustworthy and secure, then you will want to send that kind of message. Everything about your logo sends a message because everything about your logo is symbolic and meaningful.
People can draw conclusions about your business from the type of font that you use, the size of the logo and font, the colors, and the shapes on the logo. If you are trying to send a very professional message, then you may want to avoid having a lightening bolt or some other misleading shape on your logo. You want your logo to send a message about your business, but you want it to be a positive message that is the right message. This is how it is possible to have one logo that is better than the other, because some logos send out the wrong message to people. This means that the logo is not sending out a positive message to people.
Check out some logos considered to be the worst logos ever!
If you want to make your logo better, we can help you revamp it without making it totally different not to confuse your clients!