- Mcdonald's new package design
- American Airlines and its new identity
- Ecological Logo Design - The Logo Boutique
- Minimalistic Logo Design - The logo Boutique
- The difference between each File Format
- What the Color of Your Logo Design Means
- Market Your Company with Good Logo Design
- Professional Logo Design Brief
- Professional Logo Design
- About Your Custom Logo Design Files
It is not lie that TV advertising is in decline. Marketers are reducing TV budgets every day. But the good news is a new type of communication is being born at the same time. And it is all around us.
It does not even have a name yet, engagement, interactivity, participation, you name it… Guerilla Advertising is the new way to tell stories. This kind of advertising exists outside of the normal rules of engagement. Catching people’s attention when and where they less expect it.
Have you seen the campaign where Microsoft covered the buildings and sidewalks of Manhattan with thousands of illegal butterfly stickers overnight? Or when Adidas suspended two football players high above a busy Tokyo square to play a death-defying game of football?
Advertising used to be predictable but not anymore. Welcome to the era of GUERRILLA MARKETING, non traditional advertising where originality is the key.